Many people say that happiness is a choice. It really is but there are times that people cannot find that simple thing that could make them happy. So if you were wondering and wanted to know how to tell if someone is honestly happy,
Here are 7 ways on how to tell if someone is truly happy:
- The first thing that you would notice when someone is truly happy is that they make long-term plans. A person who is truly happy makes plans because they are in it for the long haul. This is making sure that he or she would certainly be able to ensure his or her future will continue being happy at all times.
- Another good way to tell is if someone is truly happy you will find that person having a smile on his or her face all the time. People who are happy cannot hide their true feelings and this would usually manifest daily in how they look. Happy people usually have a brighter aura and would usually think about positive things.
- A person who is happy is definitely optimistic. You would find such a person seeing almost everything in a positive light. No matter how dire the circumstances, happy people will still have a positive view. They are definitely a glass-half-full kind of group.
- Get out of bed easily. Happy people are excited to greet the new day. This is why they are always glad to get out of bed every day, rise and shine. They just want to explore the possibilities. Many are morning people.
- They love life. Happy people really love life and everything that life has to offer. They will explore all possibilities and enjoy every minute of them.
- They love to socialize. Happy people are always glad to share their happiness with other people. This is why they gladly hang out with others. They go to parties, go out to dinner, and basically do activities with other people.
- They take care of their health. People who want to maximize their happiness and will make sure that they live a long and happy life by taking care of their health at all times. They exercise, eat the right food and make sure that they regularly get checked by doctors. By making sure that their health is maintained, they can continue on to enjoy their happiness every day of their life.
In summary, it seems pretty easy to tell if someone is happy or not. They make long-term plans, they smile a lot, they are always optimistic, they get up early, they love life, they love to socialize and they take care of their health. It really does not seem like rocket science here. Sometimes it is just easier to put it out on paper and then look at it and in this instance, you have to agree that to be truly happy is not that hard.
What happens to the many of people who think they are not happy is the requirements they put upon themselves as the conditions to their happiness. They have higher expectations which may be harder to live up to. In fact, those seeking happiness have been known to constantly compare themselves to those around them which is never a good thing. Everyone’s happiness is not comparable like that so don’t do it.
As you read through the list it also clearly shows that a person’s happiness is actually in a state of constant pursuit. In an article on happiness in Psychology Today, it states that “It isn’t happiness per se that promotes well-being, it’ the actual pursuit that’s key.” Check out the link for more details.
Thanks for being here,