Why, does it, often, seem, two similar individuals, with comparable educations, training, etc, end – up, with, dramatically, different results, in terms of, how their lives, proceed, etc?
In many cases, the difference, relates to the actual, quality, and focus of their attitudes, and mind – set, in a personally, self – satisfying, improvement – oriented, way!
We, often, refer to this, as one’s fortitude, and/ or, inner STRENGTH, but, how can one enhance it, in a valuable, effective, meaningful way/ manner?
With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Solutions; serving; system; sustainable: It’s important to prioritize the immediate, and longer – term, impacts, and which is most relevant and sustainable, way, to proceed, forward, in our lives! How does each serve, or harm us? Will you be willing, to perceive and conceive of the best, personal system, for you, which uses your personal strengths, effectively, while minimizing and addressing areas of weakness, etc?
2. Time – tested: Although, an open – mind, is needed, there is, generally, no benefit, to trying to reinvent – the – wheel, but, you will usually, become stronger, and more effective, if/ when, you proceed, taking advantage of time – tested approaches, and realities!
3. Realistic; rationale; relevant: Avoid the temptation to lie, to yourself, and procrastinate, when proactive actions, are needed, and necessary. Always, attempt to, proactively, consider your personal rationale, in an introspective, objective manner! Make certain, what you do, is, truly, relevant, to your own, best – interests!
4. Excellence; endurance; efforts; effects: Demand your utmost degree of genuine excellence, instead of being satisfied with, good – enough! To achieve, the best results, often, requires endurance, consistent efforts, and considering the overall effects, of every step, along the way!
5. Needs: Personal fulfillment, and enhancing your inner strength, begins with, knowing, and caring about your true, personal needs, objectives, and priorities! Be careful avoid the temptation to fool – yourself!
6. Goals; gifts; genuine; growth: Either, one consistently, undergoes, quality, enhancing, growth, or harms his overall efforts! Know your gifts, and weaknesses, and use that knowledge, to help you, achieve, your genuine, goals!
7. Take time; timely; trends: How will you balance, taking your time, and proceeding, consistently, in a well – considered, timely manner? It is important to constantly monitor, and understand current trends, and determine, which might be, beneficial!
8. Healing; healthy; hear: Focus on meaningful, inner, healing, and living the healthiest conditions, to address your personal priorities, and objectives! Hear, and effectively, listen, in order to be, the best you can, become!
Are you, ready, willing, and able, to emphasize, your best, personal approach, to enhancing your inner STRENGTH? Are you, up to it?
Short and sweet and easy by any means so go on get strong.
Talk to you soon,