Some professionals say that the most of us should try to live in a state of happiness, as if it is a constant and stable way of being and feeling.
That belief puts pressure on us and actually creates the exact opposite effect, counteracting any efforts to gain true happiness.
You would think that they would know this after all they are professionals.
Truth be told we all have many changes to our emotional state every day.
Our emotional state is much more up & down than is typically believed and can change instantly.
Yes, every person on the planet experiences multiple emotional changes during the span of a day.
We constantly shift up and down on the emotional scale as we experience things with our senses.
The changes in our emotional state are all from the same cause – a change of the frequency of energy around us and how we interpret it.
All of what we call emotions are simply how our brain interprets the energies that our physical senses receive.
Those energies range from the ones we can see, touch, and hear to those that are beyond the capabilities of our physical senses.
Although some of these emotions feel similar and so we handle them as such, they really should not be.
So how do we know the difference?
It is all in the way we interpret them.
we have categorized all energies as we sense them into two types of emotions – fear and love.
Fear is simply lower frequencies of energy.
We can experience fear as “a sinking feeling”, loss of energy, resistance to moving into action, weakness, and a multitude of other sensations that block forward movement.
Love is at the other end of the energy scale and promotes experiencing such as creativity, a desire to become active, greater physical energy, and a sense of freedom.
As you go through your day, notice the fluctuations of your emotions.
Become aware of how your emotions quickly move up and down the scale of energetic frequency.
Our energetic frequencies go from feeling fear to feeling love, from feeling blocked to feeling free, from feeling weakened to feeling energized.
When you can easily and quickly sense emotional energy shifts, the next step is to empower yourself to shift into the higher ranges of emotional energy.
You know… happiness.
One simple method is to remind yourself of a feel-good that you experienced.
In other words, something that you enjoyed with your physical senses. Here is a list of a few that I experienced during my morning recently:
- Touch – A sun is shining down on my skin and warming me in the morning light. The warmth of the sun upon my face as I water my strawberries is a feeling I love as the sun kisses my face.
- Sight – When I come back into the house, I see the rainbows on my wall coming in from the crystals that hang in the window. I reach out to touch them and the rainbow dances over my arm..
- Hearing – My cat jumps up on the chair arm to take his rightful place next to me while I do my writing. His deep, rumbling purrs are like comforting music to me.
- Smell – I instantly smell the fresh coffee that is now ready. The smell is is fresh and pungent and ready. A moment later I smell the delicious aroma of the essential oil I placed on the on the diffuser that sits in the window warming up in the morning sun. I take deep breaths to better enjoy the sweet scent of the oil.
- Taste – Before I begin writing, I take a deep drink of the water in my glass, into which I’ve placed drops of Elderberry extract. The water tastes delicately of the berries and is very pleasing. I then take my first sip of my freshly brewed coffee. It tickles my tongue as it dances over it with its warmth.
In a matter of a very few minutes I’ve used each of my physical senses to elevate my emotions to a new level of frequential energy.
The result is that I just shifted into a state of being happier.
Throughout the day when I begin to feel my emotional energy level drop because of outside influences from lower frequential energies, which I sense with one of my physical senses, I can quickly and easily recall one of the happier influences such as the ones I listed and instantly I’ve countered the lower frequency with a higher one.
I know it sounds like it is a lot of work but it really is not. It all happens very fast if you can recognize the change, the sooner the better.
The result a happier, more pleasant sense experience.
A higher state of energy (happiness!) is easily and quickly created by your awareness of the physical senses you choose to focus on. Makes sense.
Shift your own energy state using this simple technique:
Make a list of the things around you that bring you happiness.
Keep it handy for quick reference during those times that you feel your personal energy sliding down into the realms of fear.
Then all you have to do is add to it frequently to change your frequency.
So make your list today and remember it is the little things that we enjoy and remember and these are what we need to recall.